Neal Harvey Memorial Scholarship
Haverhill Youth Soccer is pleased to offer two scholarships, in the amount of $500 each, to graduating seniors. These scholarships are intended for students who participated in Haverhill Youth Soccer as a player, coach or referee.
- Applicants must have played, coached or refereed a minimum of three years for Haverhill Youth Soccer (six seasons; Fall or Spring; In-Town or Travel).
- Applicants must complete their high school education in the year of the application.
- Applicants must supply proof of enrollment in a full-time college program and/or demonstrate their acceptance in a college program.
- Applicants must supply a signed Letter of Recommendation from a teacher, coach or guidance counselor.
- Applicants must submit a 200-500 word essay explaining what soccer has meant to you, how it has enhanced your school experience, the role that Haverhill Youth Soccer played in your school soccer “career” and what role soccer could play in future school or life experiences.
- Applicants must submit a completed application form. Download Application*
- Application package (application form, proof of college acceptance, essay and letter of recommendation) must be postmarked no later than April 30, 2018 and should be mailed to:
P.O. Box 1531
Haverhill, MA 01831
The final selection of scholarship recipients will be made by the Haverhill Youth Soccer Board of Directors with an award presentation preceding college entry.
Children of current Board of Directors members are not eligible for this scholarship.
Children of former Board of Directors members (past two years only) are not eligible for this scholarship.
*If you are unable to view this PDF form in your browser and you cannot save the PDF to your local computer, please contact us and we will email you the application form.